GameLinx is the Route Management System for your Slot Route, Truck Stop, Tavern, Convenience Store or Nevada restricted gaming operation.
Comprising there modular system components, the complete solution enables you to perform essential operational tasks, increase player loyalty, and dispense and store cash with efficiency and peace of mind. This depth of efficiency, player rewards, and security was once only available to large casinos and mega-resorts. Now it’s available to you, too.
- GameLinx: Slot Information System
- PlayerLinx: Player Loyalty & Promotions
GameLinx tracks all machine activity, and provides real-time metering, monitoring, and payout functions to optimize your gaming operation. Its user-friendly touch screen POS terminals enable employees to interact with customers effortlessly for payout and jackpot processing. Best of all, the interface is easy to learn, and new employees can be fully trained in minutes.
Because of its simple design, real-time performance data is always available. Route Management System reports are generated easily and may be sent remotely. The essential information you need, including detailed security logs, is always right at hand.
- Easy to understand shift reports enable you to accurately monitor machine performance at a glance
- Easy to understand drop period reports allows you to accurately account for each machine drop
- Ability to review current play levels on each machine at-a-glance, gives staff the power to ensure stellar service every time
- Reduced time and personnel requirements for your drop
- View shift reports remotely using our innovative web app
- View and download periodic reports remotely using our innovate web app
GameLinx is a fully integrated Gaming Information System, which allows constant monitoring of an operator’s gaming activity. It provides the following functionality:
- Real-time data, accurate automated
- meter and jackpot functions
- Real-time view of current play
- Time of play meters allow for better patron attention
- Increased game security and employee accountability
- Wide array of reports to analyze location, profitability and the effectiveness of promotions
- Each shifts activity is archived by employee for administrator review, including: gaming machine identifier, dispensed bills by denomination, gaming machine security events (such as door opened or malfunctions), games played, games won, coin in, coin out, jackpots and drop
- Single-wire functionality that connects machines from virtually all manufacturers
- Allows for fine-tuning of machine mix for optimum profitability
- Streamlined drop process for greater confidence in the appropriate split of funds with additional monitoring of safe-funds for potential shortages
- Comprehensive management reports and detailed security and compliance logs
- Remote printing of management reports
- Provides critical, relevant information to make immediate decisions
- Automated streamlined drop processes for complete assurance that all funds are accounted for
- Nevada Gaming Control approved
- W2G management