Your players will enjoy promotions and reward using PlayerLinx, a robust player tracking system which is similar to those offered by major casinos and resorts. PlayerLinx offers a superior and exciting promotions suite, and its POS terminal allows easy addition of new players and editing of existing members.
You can also manage player requests with an easy-to-operate custom interface. GTG provides a robust administrative website that offers remote access to all player data and PlayerLinx functions. PlayerLinx has TCP/IP connectivity through dedicated point to point circuits. That means reliable, uninterrupted performance 24/7.
This robust customer relations tool will:
- Inspire player loyalty
- Provide huge promotional opportunities
- Increase customer play
- Entice new loyal customers
- Provide player data and reporting
- Improve profits
Promotions with Power
PlayerLinx enables you to implement promotional programs and direct marketing campaigns just like those found in major casinos.
An easy-to-use web interface is used to enroll customers, define and track player activity, and redeem account rewards. All player information is stored in a centralized database.
PlayerLinx promotions allow operators to:
- Provide incentives to players that automatically expire if not used, driving return business
- Define promotion rules such as earnings rates, active dates and times, and qualifying triggers
- Individualize promotions by location within your enterprise, providing you with the ability to target select market segments
- View real-time reports that provide detailed information on promotion participation
We believe benefits of membership should begin immediately – for both you and your players. Our loyalty program player cards are pre-encoded with both a barcode and a magnetic stripe, eliminating the need to print the member’s name on the card. Cards can be activated for immediate use at the POS terminal. This easily accessible feature makes it both convenient and advantageous for operators to promote player’s club benefits, with:
- Centralized database for analysis and marketing opportunities
- Detailed information and historical data that drive future promotions
- Easy enrollment eliminates need for dedicated staff to enroll customers
- Immediate customer participation in your player’s club
As player’s club members, your players will enjoy promotions and reward potential similar to those offered by major casinos and large franchises. As an operator, you will have immediate access to a full range of player activity reports allowing you to optimize your floor earning potential.
PlayerLinx enhances operator information to increase the bottom line. It provides an innovative Daily Flash Report, which provides a clear 24-hour snapshot of new card activity, promotion participants, total player points earned and redeemed, and any manual adjustments.
PlayerLinx provides real-time, multi-location access to player and machine information for specific locations within your network of facilities, including:
- Instant reward administration, including anniversaries, birthdays and sign-up rewards
- Current activity for the location
- Identification of the machine currently in use
- Player identification
- Session start and end times
- Machine activity over a 24-hour period
Off-site is on-target.
PlayerLinx is a comprehensive loyalty program with benefits that rival those of much larger gaming operators. It all begins with a sophisticated POS terminal at each of your sites. The POS facilitates easy addition of new players and editing of existing members. Attendants can also manage player requests with an easy-to-operate custom user interface. To complement the POS terminal, GTG provides a robust administrative website that offers remote access to all player data and PlayerLinx reports.
When you combine PlayerLinx with GameLinx, attendants may redeem player points directly to a gaming machine. This allows you to utilize either cashable or non-cashable electronic promotional (NCEP) credits. NCEP credits must be wagered, but their associated winnings can be cashed out. This gives the operator confidence that promotional dollars will be spent at the gaming machine instead of walking out the door. They share a single POS terminal also saving precious counter space.